Isabel funny is looking for its next Senior Sales or Sales Associate for its San Francisco store.
As a member of the Isabel Marant team, you will contribute to the development of the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity and style. Your job will be to ensure that every customer’s experience is inclusive and exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and support customers during their in-store shopping experience, give style advice, suggest alternatives.
- Build and maintain a loyal customer base and retain customers by providing customers with personalized service.
- Capture and save customer contact information in personal customer book and brand database.
- Drive personal sales while supporting team goals.
- Facilitate premium brand customer service, communicate brand aesthetics.
- Assist with visual merchandising for the store based on global visual guidelines.
- Apply and maintain brand policies and procedures at all times.
- Lead by example.
- 5+ years of luxury fashion retail experience
- Extensive customer service skills
- Strong styling and merchandising skills
- Be on the cutting edge of fashion with an impeccable presentation and a good personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player
DOE Compensation Structure, Salary + Commission
To apply, please send your resume to Bree Swartwood at [email protected].