JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DIRECT SALES ASSOCIATE
Launched in 2013 by the founder and Creative Director’s eponymous brand, the bridesmaid dress designed by Rebecca Hessel Cohen for her backyard wedding in the Hamptons, the collection has grown into the ultimate women’s fashion collection. of bohemian inspiration. Forming the perfect travel wardrobe with a cult of bohemian and globe-trotting goddesses, constantly following the sun taking inspiration from different places, people and cultures, creating the perfect combination of a luxury gypsy sensibility, an extension of the Rebecca’s nomadic lifestyle and at her hectic high-heeled life in New York City. The collection which is effortless pieces women can wear from day to night, from town to beach, is sold on Net-a-Porter, Intermix, Saks, Revolve, Shopbop and over 50 specialty retailers around the world. .
RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pro actively builds relationships with major potential and existing customers, takes pre-orders, informs customers about new products, and compiles consignment packages to increase direct sales.
- Assist Marketing, PR and Studio Manager with CRM, responsible for updating VIP list and client profiles, and proactively plan and execute strategies to build client loyalty.
- Respond to customer service inquiries regarding e-commerce, private appointments, pre-orders and product knowledge.
- Work closely with the Marketing, PR & Studio Manager and Director of Operations to plan and execute Direct Selling events including pop-ups, trade shows and sample sales.
- Responsible for visual retail merchandising both in brick and mortar and online, visiting stores weekly, reviewing online styling daily and building relationships with sales teams and facilitating product knowledge seminars.
- Plan and execute a brand ambassador program with colleges in the United States to recruit new loyal customers and increase brand exposure.
- Attend weekly team meetings and report on direct sales and customer feedback, sales activity, feedback and inquiries.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in the fashion industry
- Must have a clear understanding of the LoveShackFancy brand and aesthetic and have an incredible eye for fashion merchandising
- Must be thorough and have excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work simultaneously with different departments
TO APPLY: please send your resume to [email protected], subject line Customer service and direct sales associate.